Watch our taster video for the upcoming event at RAF Cosford.
Welcome to IB Industries. This year we are holding The Cleaning Degreasing Forum 2016 at RAF Cosford again. Please book your tickets to be informed of the latest developments in cleaning and degreasing your parts. […]
“THE DECISION TO CHOOSE HÖCKH WAS BASED ON THE SYSTEM’S CAPABILITY TO SATISFY NEW LEGISLATION, ITS ROBUST DESIGN AND ITS QUALITY,” . “IT IS ALSO ENERGY-EFFICIENT AND OPERATIONALLY EFFECTIVE BY DELIVERING THE DESIRED HOURLY THROUGHPUTS. THESE FEATURES COMBINED WITH A COMPETITIVE PRICE, A BESPOKE DESIGN OFFERING LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS, AND UK-BASED AFTER-SALES SERVICE AND SUPPORT MADE THE DECISION RELATIVELY EASY.”
– 6m long tubes bundles 0.3mm id
– 2400% drop in solvent use per year
– 50 % energy saving
– Tilt & Vacuum features clean to highest quality
– Future proofing to all environmental legislation
– Securing high value aerospace engine projects
due to new cleaning system
Full Turn key project installation from Start to finish
A big thank you to all of our existing and future customers who visited our stand at the MACH2016 show. We enjoyed meeting you and we hope you found your visit worthwhile. Hopefully we were able to demonstrate to you the quality and craftsmanship of our machines, and maybe you will consider IB Industries for any future finishing machine enquiries.
MACH was a big success for us and we are looking forward to the next one in 2018.
– Aluminium and stainless pressed steel parts for medical use
– 100 million pressed steel parts cleaned per year
– Fully automated system with basket transfer
– Multi tank Immersion and innovative vacuum features clean to highest quality
– Multiple tank and filtration with 24hr capability
– Throughput system to cleanroom environment
– Improving and meeting medical approvals for worldwide market
Companies from all industrys in the UK get stuck into the German cleaning technology from EVT and Hockh.
Host of UK based companies take part in the German experience event to understand how the German industry responded to legislation for the cleaning of parts in the early 1990s
The Area has one of the largest cleaning envelopes in British industry with the forming and fabrication of aluminium components for a range of aircraft. Up to 16 different greases and oils are known to contaminate aluminium sheets, all of which require cleaning.