“THE DECISION TO CHOOSE HÖCKH WAS BASED ON THE SYSTEM’S CAPABILITY TO SATISFY NEW LEGISLATION, ITS ROBUST DESIGN AND ITS QUALITY,” . “IT IS ALSO ENERGY-EFFICIENT AND OPERATIONALLY EFFECTIVE BY DELIVERING THE DESIRED HOURLY THROUGHPUTS. THESE FEATURES COMBINED WITH A COMPETITIVE PRICE, A BESPOKE DESIGN OFFERING LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS, AND UK-BASED AFTER-SALES SERVICE AND SUPPORT MADE THE DECISION RELATIVELY EASY.”
– 6m long tubes bundles 0.3mm id
– 2400% drop in solvent use per year
– 50 % energy saving
– Tilt & Vacuum features clean to highest quality
– Future proofing to all environmental legislation
– Securing high value aerospace engine projects
due to new cleaning system
Main advantages of the MULTICLEAN-LC series:
Very small footprint
Spraying or flooding with full-flow filtration, turbo-spray, ultrasonic and vapor degreasing
2-tank version for optional preservation
Integrated solvent recycling through distillation and automated oil discharge
Suitable for intermediate or high-quality cleaning at the end of the process chain depending on the available equipment
“at first I want to thank you for the very well organized event. It was one of the best customer events, what I have seen. Especially the participation from the authority ( HSE ) was very valuable and will bring clarification into the market”
“This event was well timed with regards to the impacts of TRI under REACH and provided attendees with a solid knowledge base promoting discussion with the HSE and materials, equipment and trade body representatives”
3 PRINCIPLES OF OUR SUCCESS
A good business deal always has two partners.
Quality is when the customer returns, not the product.
We are a team – and together we are strong.
Full Turn key project installation from Start to finish
– Aluminium and stainless pressed steel parts for medical use
– 100 million pressed steel parts cleaned per year
– Fully automated system with basket transfer
– Multi tank Immersion and innovative vacuum features clean to highest quality
– Multiple tank and filtration with 24hr capability
– Throughput system to cleanroom environment
– Improving and meeting medical approvals for worldwide market
Companies from all industrys in the UK get stuck into the German cleaning technology from EVT and Hockh.
Host of UK based companies take part in the German experience event to understand how the German industry responded to legislation for the cleaning of parts in the early 1990s